· The online course is provided by the Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad (hereafter referred to as ASCI).
· ASCI will use practical undertakings to provide the course.
· ASCI will provide the course using a judicious skill set.
· ASCI has collaborated with industry experts to assist in providing the course.
Purchasing and Confirmation
· To purchase the course, the participant must provide the required information and pay the amount specified.
· Participants must ensure that all the information provided is complete and accurate.
· The details provided to ASCI shall be used only by ASCI and will not be shared with any Third Party.
· When the participants’ place an order for the course, the participants purchase the Online Course in the SBI Terms and Conditions.
· A legally binding agreement shall only come into existence once,
o ASCI has accepted your application for purchase of the course by sending the participant a course application confirmation email with a link to access the course along with log in details.
o ASCI has received from the participant the entire course fee in cleared funds.
o Payment made for the purpose may take up to 4 working days for validation after sending the payment confirmation screenshot to the course coordinator.
· The Online Terms, together with the participant’s application and the course confirmation email, constitute the entire agreement between ASCI and the Participant; and supersedes and replaces any other terms and condition previously published by ASCI and any other understanding, undertaking, representation, warranty, arrangement, promise or statement of any nature whatsoever made by ASCI to the participant whether oral, written or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions
· The Participants acknowledge that they have not relied on any understanding, undertaking, representation, warranty, arrangement, promise or statement made or given by ASCI or on ASCI’s behalf, which is not set out in the contract.
· The participants must check the details on the confirmation email when they receive it. If there are any errors, they have to contact ASCI immediately at email@example.com.
· ASCI reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion and without the need to give a reason, to refuse to accept an offer to purchase the course. No contract will arise in such circumstances, and the participant’s payment shall be refunded.
· Before a contract comes into existence between ASCI and the Participant, ASCI reserve the right to increase or decrease the advertised Course Fee for the Online Course and/ or amend any of the information contained in the Online Course description.
· ASCI reserve the right to withdraw at any time the Couse advertised.
· The course fee for the Online course at any given time will be displayed on the website and/ or in the brochure.
· All amounts are payable in Indian Rupees. The prices quoted are exclusive of any statutory charges and taxes.
· Unless otherwise specified, the Course fee is payable with a one-off lump-sum payment.
· Where the Course Fee is paid, payments will be accepted by ASCI.
· In the unlikely event that the participant’s application is accepted when the amount of the Course Fee displayed on the website and/ or in any Brochure is incorrect. ASCI will notify the participant as soon as it reasonably can.
· Suppose the corrected amount of the Course Fee is higher than the amount displayed on the website and / or in any Brochure. In that case, ASCI will contact the participant to notify them of the correct Course Fee to decide whether or not to continue with their course application at the increased Course Fee.
· If the participant decided to cancel the application at an increased Course Fee, ASCI would give the participant a full refund regarding any amount the participant has already paid.
· If the correct Course Fee is lower, ASCI will refund the differential amount to the participant.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
· The participant may cancel their purchase of the course at any time with No Refund from ASCI.
· The participant may reschedule the start date of their Online Course, subject to availability and upon payment of any difference in the Course Fee and a sum of Rs. 500 to cover the administrative costs and other taxes and charges as applicable.
· ASCI may cancel the course at any time before its scheduled termination date.
· The participant may cancel or reschedule their course by email, post or telephone using the contact details set out at the end of the Terms and Conditions.
Additional Study Material
· Additional study material may be available as an add-on to the course. A charge must be paid for any such Additional study materials as per the details mentioned in the information relating to the Additional study materials.
· Any payment for Additional study material and taxes and charges applicable will be accepted by the same method as mentioned earlier.
Online Course Content and Access
· The description of the course on the website and/ or in the brochure will set out details of the contents of the Courses.
· Except as set out in the course description on the website and/ or in the brochure, no additional Course Materials will be provided by ASCI.
· Upon receipt of an application confirmation email from ASCI, the participant will be notified of when they can access the Online Course purchased. For the length of time, such access will be made available to them.
· The receipt of the Online Course is personal to the participant and, unless otherwise agreed by ASCI, the participant cannot share or transfer their rights to access the Online Course or provide an Online Course to any other person.
· The participant may incur charges to their internet service provider while they are accessing the Course Materials.
· Charges may also be payable to third parties to use the software necessary to access the Course Materials.
· The Participants must acknowledge that ASCI operate a zero-tolerance policy in relation to inappropriate behaviour of the participants.
· In particular, abusive or violent behaviour directed at ASCI’s staff or other participants and unfair or dishonest practices will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
· In its reasonable discretion and without liability or an obligation to refund any Course Fee, ASCI may refuse to supply any Online Course to any student who engages in inappropriate behaviour.
· ASCI reserve the right to monitor IP addresses used to access the Course Materials. If a student is found to be in contravention of the access rules, ASCI may terminate a student’s access to the Online Course and the Course Material without any obligation to return the course fee at its discretion
Modifications to THE Online Course or technology enhancements
· ASCI may make modifications or enhancements to the Online Course from time to time.
· The participants will have access to such changes free of charge only to the extent that such changes relate to the Online Course purchased by the participant.
· Purchase of the Course does not entitle the participant to have access to future revised Online Courses as part of the original purchase.
Technical Support and Access
· Suppose the participants are unable to access an Online Course. In that case, ASCI will use reasonable endeavours to provide a solution where ASCI have direct control over the system, software or settings involved.
· Suppose the issue lies with the participant’s hardware. In that case, systems, software or settings thereof, ASCI may, in its discretion, provide assistance to the participant to help them resolve the issue. Still, ASCI cannot guarantee that any assistance provided will resolve their issue.
· The participant must accept and acknowledge that periods of downtime may be required in respect of the information technology infrastructure connected to the website and that technical assistance may not be available during such periods of downtime.
· The participant must accept that they will not have a claim for breach of contract or otherwise regarding such a period of unavailability.
· ASCI will use reasonable endeavours to make the Online Course available but cannot guarantee uninterrupted, timely or error-free availability or that defects will be corrected.
· ASCI reserve the right to suspend access to the website for scheduled or emergency maintenance, repairs or upgrades to improve the performance or functionality of the website.
· The participant must accept and acknowledge that ASCI cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions to their access to the Online Course as a result of such suspension or any of the following:
o the operation of the internet and the world wide web, including but not limited to viruses;
o any firewall restrictions that have been placed on their network or the computer they are using to access the Online Course;
o to keep its servers up to date, the service provider will perform scheduled maintenance to servers from time to time, ASCI reserve the right to suspend the access to the website during the time required to scheduled maintenance;
o unscheduled maintenance may need to be performed, during this time the website may be offline;
o failures of telecommunications links and equipment; or
o updated browser issues.
· ASCI will provide the Course Materials in accordance with the Online Course description, which is set out on the website and/ or in the brochure.
· ASCI expect the participants to take reasonable care to verify that the Online Course and Course Materials in question will meet their needs.
· ASCI do not commit to the participants that they will obtain any particular result from their use of the Online Course or Course Materials or obtain any particular qualification on completion of the Online Course.
· ASCI do not make any representation, guarantee or commitment to the participant that the Online Course or Course Materials will be error-free.
· ASCI does not commit that the Online Course or Course Materials will be compatible with or operate with the participant’s software or hardware.
· All representations, warranties and/ or terms and/ or commitments not expressly set out in the Online Terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permissible.
Limitation of liability
· The exclusions and limitations of liability contained in the Terms and Conditions do not apply to a party’s liability,
o for fraud or wilful default
o for death or personal injury caused by its negligence
o where such limitation or exclusion cannot lawfully be excluded
· Except as set out in the Terms and Conditions, ASCI shall not be responsible for losses that result from its failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, losses that fall into the following categories,
o indirect or consequential losses
o loss of income or revenue
o loss of business
o loss of anticipated savings
o loss or corruption of data.
· ASCI is not responsible to the participant for any data that they lose either from accessing the Online Course or the Online Study Materials or completing any Online Course via the website.
· It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they regularly save and back up all data that they hold on the computer from which they are accessing the Online Course and the Online Study Materials and all data that they are inputting when completing the Online Course.
· ASCI’s maximum aggregate liability to the participant for any claims that they may have against ASCI for direct loss in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions, the Online Course, their use of the Course Materials and any technical support shall be limited to the amount of the Course Fee which has been paid, or is payable, by the participant.
· ASCI will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under the Terms and Conditions, if the delay or failure arises from any reason which is beyond ASCI’s reasonable control. This condition does not affect the participant’s statutory rights.
· The course is for training purposes only. ASCI will not accept any responsibility to any party for the use of the Online Course or Course Materials for any purpose other than training for educational purposes, including but not limited to, the giving of advice by the participant to any third party.
· At all times, ASCI and/ or its licensors, remain the owner of the intellectual property in the Course and the Course Materials apart from the suggested readings mentioned with the course.
· Neither Online Course and/ or Course Materials, nor any part of it may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of ASCI.
· In consideration of receipt by ASCI of the entire Course Fee, ASCI grants to the participant a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access the Online Course and use the Course Materials content for the sole purpose of studying for the Online Course.
· For Online Study Materials, the licence granted is to use the Online Study Materials by an individual participant only.
· Save as expressly set out in the Terms and Conditions or as otherwise agreed by ASCI pursuant to Additional Online Terms and Conditions, the participant may not modify, copy, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit, make available, disseminate or distribute in any way the Online Course or any of the Course Materials.
· The participant may not modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, recompile or reverse engineer any software forming part of the Online Study Materials or create derivative works based on the whole of or any part, or which incorporate, the Online Study Materials into any software program.
· Access to the Online Course and use of the Course Materials not expressly permitted in the Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of either ASCI’s copyright or ASCI’s other intellectual property rights, and/ or the copyright or other intellectual property rights of ASCI’s licensors.
· In the event that the participant do not wish to receive marketing correspondence from ASCI, a written request or email should be sent to the contact details set out.
· The Course description constitutes only an indication of what the Online Course is planned to accomplish.
· The Online Course description does not form part of the contract between the participants and ASCI.
· ASCI will use reasonable endeavours to provide an Online Course as described.
Inconsistency of Terms
· If there is any conflict between the Terms and Conditions, any applicable Additional Online Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of Website Use, the conflict shall be resolved according to the following order of priority,
o the Additional Online Terms and Conditions
o the Terms and Conditions of Online Courses
o the Terms and Conditions of Website Use
· ASCI reserve the right to recover any reasonable debt collection costs in connection with the Online Terms.
· ASCI may update or amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements or to correct any errors without notice to the participants.
· Any updates or amendments will be posted on the website.
· The participant may not assign or sub-contract any of their rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions to any third party unless agreed to by ASCI pursuant to Additional Online Terms and Conditions.
· ASCI may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions to any third party at their discretion.
· No failure or delay by ASCI in exercising any right or remedy under the Terms and Conditions shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect its ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy.
· Any waiver must be agreed by ASCI in writing.
· If any of the Terms and Conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
· Any notices required to be served on the participant by ASCI under the Terms and Conditions will be deemed properly served if emailed or posted to the email address or address notified by the participant to ASCI, respectively.
· Any notices required to be served on ASCI by the participant will be deemed properly served if sent by email or post to the address set out below.
· A notice sent by post is deemed to be given on the day it was posted as evidenced by the sender. A notice sent by email is deemed to be given on the day it was sent.
· The contract between the participant and ASCI will be concluded in English only.
· The Terms and Conditions, and any other matters arising out of or in relation to the Terms and Conditions, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Telangana.
· The participant must agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions.
Terms used herein have the following meanings,
· Additional Study Material – Any online study materials not included in the Course Fee.
· Additional Terms and Conditions – Any additional terms and conditions concerning to Online Course agreed in writing by ASCI with a particular participant.
· Brochure – Material prepared by ASCI that offers comprehensive information concerning the course.
· Course Fee – Fee Payable for the Course. It is exclusive of all taxes and charges payable to the course.
· Course Materials – Reference and Content Materials provided by ASCI in the Course.
· Online Course – A defined Online course provided by ASCI.
· Online Study Materials – Any Course material provided concerning the online course in an electronic format that can be either downloaded from the in-Course page or assessed and viewed on the same. These include PDFs, Online Videos and Word Files.
· Pre-Programmed Online Course – an Online Course that is available for access to participants from a predetermined start date.